Wednesday, January 18, 2012

GAH! The Agony...

yea. the agony... just realised that Black Rock Shooter actually airs on 2nd Feb... can't even catch a glimpse of the 1st episode before heading into camp... oh well. Perhaps it's better since I'll be able to watch 2/3 episodes when I come out :D

stuck at home the last few days, as usual, entertaining myself with guitar and a couple of computer games. Went to friend's house on Monday for some game console session and swimming and it felt good to be seeing everyone once again before we all head to Tekong in a couple of days, and of course, missing out hair right now :P

The fact that I actually suck at console games was reaffirmed yet again on Monday. Seems like everyone have a liking to sports games since their multiplayer modes can cover more of us, but I guess I'm more orientated to SHMUPS than sport games though. Was spamming slide tackles over at soccer, ran a own goal while trying to pass to my team's keeper... tsk, i suck at it :(  had been quite awhile since I last swam as well, so it felt real good to enter the pool again, it's just great to enjoy this hobby to the fullest!

managed to catch up with Last Exile as well, which I'm really quite anticipating the air battles in the next episode. Last Exile just need that element, which is what makes Last Exile itself interesting to watch. The latest few episodes were rather normal, we got to see the point of view from the Federation's side, still some questions left unanswered, Fam, Gisey and Millia gets to visit the eluded Glacias coincidentally, and there would be a large scale fight next week! Really looking forward to seeing the Glacias warfare in action, their vanships look real cool!

Another's 2nd episode felt nerve-wrecking as usual with the creepy atmosphere and its creepy bgms, thank goodness I didn't make the same mistake again like I did with Higurashi and Shikabanehime, with watching them late at night. The story gets more mysterious in the 2nd episode and out main protagonist finally gets a hint of something is wrong about the mysterious girl he's in touch with. This definitely looks promising so I guess I'll be following this series for quite some time.

the 2nd episode for Daily Lives of High School Boys have been shown as well, hilarious antics are just hilarious. This series could be really on par with Baka test or so it seems, well excluding the romance factor. To me, it really felt like I was watching Lucky Star, with boys. Comedy series have always catch my attention and this attention given for this series is just absolutely worthwhile :)

another nice MAD of Clannad to leave here :D

No comments:

Post a Comment