Saturday, December 14, 2013

Just a small update~

Been busy the last few days, or weeks, catching up with family and friends, so a little less time to actually resume updating here on a weekly basis. From now on the weekly update will continue, so here's just a small update about recent things that happened and events that are to come.

ORD LO!

Just finished my national service 2 weeks ago, been a long and tough time over the last 2 years... All those tough times, all those rough work and sleepy nights... all those memories would definitely stay with me regardless of whether I wish to forget them or not. Even those unhappy moments will still be remembered, it was that significant of the 2 years. Bad times passed, looking back it definitely was fun but going through it all again, I would think twice about it. It's always when things are over that you look back and see how fun it actually was, but during that time, it didn't felt that way after all. What really brought me through this 2 years with ease was definitely with the friends that I made there, with majority of them staying together ever since basic training had ended. It is all those joy and laughter that made difficult tasks seem just a little easier and with everyone helping each other out, things get done and everyone would laugh or talk about it other words, like a big family. I wouldn't say that I hated the 2 years, in fact I would say that I learnt a lot, from working with peers and the importance of teamwork, I gained more hands-on experience, I learnt more life skills and most importantly, I made many many lifelong friends. Thank you for all the wonderful experiences you have all given me. Cya guys around! :')

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here's some event updates that are coming right up:


EOY 2013 will be held tmr at the Marina Barrage, has been years since I last went to an EOY, but since I've got quite a lot of free time now, so why not? Would be more interested in the local doujin groups who'd set up booths there. Will leave most of the cosplays for Cosfest & AFA instead...

Talking about Cosfest, apparently Cosfest is having a christmas event this year:

According to their facebook page,

"Cosfest Christmas Programme for 28th December 2013 at Bugis +
Programme for 29th December 2013 will be out soon! Stay tuned!


28 December 2013

1.00pm : Opening Ceremony for Cosfest Christmas

1.30pm : Cosplay Performances

2.00pm - 5.00pm: Running Man Cosplay with Cosplay Idols

5.00pm - 6.00pm: Cosplay Workshop

6.00pm - 7.00pm: Xmas Gift Xchange (XGX)"

Don't really think I'd be heading for that event but just listing here since it's still a partial cosfest event... Cosfest does seem to be holding more and more of these small events yea, similar to the previous part 2 cosfest of the previous year.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had took the time in the previous month to actually catch up with some past series that I've missed but turns out to be rather outstanding in one way or another, namely Rinne no Lagrange and Symphogear. Will possibly be talking about the two series somewhere in the future too. New season is already near and I will be looking forward to see how exactly they are going to end Kyoukai no Kanata, Valvrave and Tokyo Ravens... :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and here's one of the songs from Symphogear, really nice animation of their concert performances

No comments:

Post a Comment