Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hiatus.

Will be heading overseas for an exercise starting tmr and won't be back till late Oct which means this blog's gonna be on hiatus until then, which means I'll be missing nearly all of the start of the Fall season 2013 :X

Oh well, things have not started yet but I'm already looking forward to coming back :D

optimism optimism optimism 

I've already got so many things on my mind, things to do etc, the moment I get back so I really can't wait for this last stretch to be over :)

AFA 2013 has been confirmed to be a 3 day event, with the exhibition area open on all 3 days and Anisong concert on all 3 days as well. Already got tickets for myself for anisong on friday and sunday (different tiers though), so I'm definitely looking forward to that, and not forgetting a friday headstart at the event unlike the previous years... which also means more goods to see! Aw man, can't wait for AFA to arrive this year!~

Oh and not forgetting my pre-orders of ChaOS coming this month as well (perhaps I'll talk about TCGs some other day) soooo I'm pretty excited to collect them when I return.

So till then!

Disconnecting from the world, be back soon! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment