Friday, November 20, 2009



woo~~~ my tickets for AFA 09 XDD, went down in the afternoon to collect it and was expecting queues, but there were none. gd for me XD cant wait for tml's AFA... MIKU~~~~~~~

still do not have much time to spare with the other flights so there might not be any flights for now, until perhaps the next seasons. reason being, my schedule is packed O.O" and also, i do not like to start things halfway, i wanna start at the start and end at the end, unless it really start to make me lose my interest in it... oh well, i'll still be updating on the series and stuff, just no synopsis for the time being...

and i've started watching Seitokai no Ichizon which IS actually quite a nice show. the anime references were great and IT IS kinda more than hayate no gotoku, and kinda more obvious... love the higurashi, FMA and death note parodies, really LOLed at them =) haha it is entertaining XD

No comments:

Post a Comment